Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm back

It has been forever! I have had some computer problems and have been getting my computer fixed but thankfully I am back up and running.

Was today not a beautiful day! I am so thankful for the weather the past few days and the sunshine. Sidney Kate and I ran errands today and then after her afternoon nap we went on and walked and she talked the whole time. She is doing new things everyday, it is so fun! She is taking steps daily but the most she has taken at once is 3. I am waiting for the day that she is going to take of walking. She pushes her walker around the house and the smile on her face is priceless because she is so proud of herself. SK is starting the eat some table food and so far is really enjoying turkey, avocado's (just like her mama) and noodles, the girl loves Macaroni and Cheese. Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.







No comments:

Post a Comment