Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Sidney Kate!



Dear Sidney Kate,

Today you are 2!! I can't believe how quickly these past two years have gone and what a joy you are to your daddy and I. You are a constant ball of energy and so funny, you talk our ears off daily but we love hearing your sweet voice. Your smile lights up my life. You are such a daddy's girl and I love to watch the two of you play together. I am so excited that you get to spend so much time playing with your daddy and get the chance to see what a great man he is. We are so lucky to have him, he is our families rock.
I can't wait to see what the next few months and years bring and to watch you grow and change into a young woman. I love to day dream about all the fun mommy/daughter weekends we get to have share in our future and our countless hours of shopping trips. I know our days are getting numbered that we will be a family of three so I am taking in every special moment I can with you as my only child. I know that you are going to be such a wonderful big sister to Beckett and I am so excited to see you two turn into best buddies. I want so much for you and your life and I pray daily for your future and also that God continues to make me a better mother to you.
I hope that one day you truly know how much your daddy and I love you and the absolute joy you bring to our hearts. I know you will really understand the day you become a mommy to a son or daughter and then you will really know how much you are loved. You make my cup run over with love and happiness. I love you SK!

Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment