Monday, January 16, 2012

Big Girl

I am so excited to say that Sidney Kate is officially in "big girl panties!"  We have been potty training for about a month now and I am so excited that we only wear pull ups for bed time.  I was so nervous about how to even attempt to potty train her but with a little big of patience and smarties, it was actually a really good and somewhat easy process.  I still love her excitement every time she uses the potty, and of course we either do a dance or I cheer for her.

We were loving the beautiful weather that we were having for a few days and spent as much time outside as possible.  Now that it has gotten colder again, we have been doing a lot of swinging in the garage.  Reilly set this up in the garage and she absolutely loves it! I can not believe how big my little girl is getting, she is so much fun these days and so funny.  I love you SK!

No comments:

Post a Comment