Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's a BOY!!

We are so excited that we will be having a little boy! We went to the doctor on Friday and had our ultrasound and the feelings of emotions that ran over me when they told me it was a boy is something that I will never forget. The most touching part was to see Reilly's face light up with excitement. You could see in his heart how excited and proud he is to have a son! I honestly thought after having a little girl that I would be a mom of all girls but now that I know we are having a little boy, I could not be more excited and joyful. Reilly and I have started to clean out rooms because we are about to have major room swapping going on in our house.

I am in the processes of getting a new camera so for now, I have no pictures but they will be coming soon. Sidney Kate has been so much fun the past few weeks, there is never a dull moment with her. She is one busy girl but I would not change all the days I spend chasing her around for anything.


I will leave you with a picture of Sidney Kate and daddy feeding the ducks a few weeks ago...my two loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment