Thursday, February 4, 2010

Play Date

Tuesday afternoon we went over to Traci's house and had a play date with adorable Mylee and Ashlyn. It is so fun to be able to get together with friends and let the kids play while we have some adult conversation. It is such a relief to be able to have adult time through out the week and to let the kids play together. I love that these girls are going to be able to grow up together and make so many memories. Sadly when leaving Traci's I backed right into her mailbox and did some damage to the Tahoe. I was so upset, it was my first wreck and how embarrassing that is was with an object that does not move. I have no idea how it happened, I wasn't going fast, I have a back up camera in my Tahoe and I still didn't see it. I am convinced that it moved on its own.
On another note, Sidney Kate's tooth finally popped through but not all the way, just a little bit has come through the gum. She has been a little fussy and I feel terrible for her because I know that it has to hurt. It is so funny to watch her move her tongue in and out of her mouth because she can feel her tooth. Kinda a sad moment that she wont have her gummy smile anymore. I can't believe how fast the time is going by, she will be 8 months next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment