Friday, April 23, 2010

Busy Busy


Sidney Kate is sleeping and I am just reflecting on how blessed Reilly and I are to have such a healthy full of life little girl. The past few days she has had a blooming personality coming through and it has just filled my heart with joy. She has become such a funny little girl and I love watching her, especially while she is playing because she entertains herself so well and totally entertains me with all her different facial expressions. I would give anything to know what is going on in that little girls mind. I am hoping she is laid back and funny like her dad, I am not sure if I could handle both of them under on roof but Reilly sure does make me laugh daily and I am so thankful for the fun he brings into our family.

I am busy planning a baby shower for my good friend Traci which has been so much fun and it has really motivated me to get things done around my house. I am in the middle of making my first very own curtains which I will post when I am finished. I am also having so much fun planning Sidney Kate's 1st birthday!! Can you believe in 2 months she will be 1! I can not believe it but am so excited for her party. The next few months are going to be busy months for us but we are so blessed because all the busy is fun busy, with parties, vacations, lake time, pool time, cookouts, parks and of course the zoo. I am so excited about this summer with Sidney Kate and Reilly and all the lifelong memories we are going to make as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment