Tuesday, May 3, 2011

27 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Burke is the size of a cucumber
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.
Gender: It's a Boy!!
Movement: He loves to move all over the place.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good but this week I can tell my belly has really been growing, it is taking longer to get comfortable.
What I miss: Nothing really.
Cravings: This week I have been craving salads and Jason's Deli
Symptoms: Still feeling pretty good.
Best Moment this week: I am so excited that we have his 4D ultrasound on Friday, can't wait to see his little face.

Yesterday I went and did my glucose testing and seemed to of forgotten about how gross the drink is and how hungry you get not being able to eat or drink anything before the test. Let's hope I pass. :) Sidney Kate went and played with Nanny while I was at my appointment and as always they had a great time. Lots of house projects going on this week, hopefully I will be able to show you SK's big girl room by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment