Tuesday, May 17, 2011

29 Weeks & Playdates



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Burke is the size of a butternut squash
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.
Gender: It's a Boy!!
Movement: He loves to move all over the place, very busy boy.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good, just takes a little longer to get comfortable.
What I miss: I am starting to miss sleeping on my stomach.
Cravings: This week I have been craving fruit.
Symptoms: Still feeling pretty good.
Best Moment this week: We are starting to get his room together and it feels me with excitement to meet him!

A sweet friend from highschool, Beth was in town from Chicago so us girls got together for a little play date. It is always so fun to get to get together with my girl friends and all the kids and it was great to finally meet Harper Hall, she is adorable!





No comments:

Post a Comment