Tuesday, May 10, 2011

28 Weeks

Yesterday, I was 28 weeks and what a day we had around here. I found a snake in my kitchen and it ruined/messed up my whole day. Sidney Kate and I holed up in my room until Reilly could get home to find it and with no luck, the snake is still living in my house! I know it sounds crazy but it has put me over the edge and all I can think of is that snake curled somewhere living comfortably in my house. Gross!

Update: The snake is gone!! Thanks goodness I spotted it this afternoon and a lovely friend of ours that was able to come and get the snake out of our house. It's a fresh breathe of air around our house knowing that the snake is gone.


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Burke is the size of a cucumber
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.
Gender: It's a Boy!!
Movement: He loves to move all over the place, he has especially enjoyed my rib area this week.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good but this week I can tell my belly has really been growing, it is taking longer to get comfortable.
What I miss: Nothing really.
Cravings: Nothing in particular.
Symptoms: Still feeling pretty good.
Best Moment this week: I am just getting so anxious to meet him and know what he looks like.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're back to blogging! Now we need some belly pics!

    ReplyDelete