Monday, January 18, 2010

Bootcamp Successful

So the bootcamp was successful but I will say it was not easy for mama. It's so hard to hear your baby cry and not be able go and pick her up but I know doing this is not only good for Reilly and I, it is also good for her. The first night she was up from about 3-5:30 but Reilly just kept me calm and every night after has been better, last night she only woke up once! I just pray that she continues to love her bed and learn how to put herself back to sleep when she wakes in the middle of the night.

This weekend Sidney Kate decided she would show us a knew cheesy smile and it is so funny. She grins so hard it makes her nose squish up and her eyes almost shut, really is there anything cuter. Yes, I might be a little partial but I could just eat her up! It amazes me how big she is getting, I am loving her little personality that is coming out, it is indescribable how happy she makes us and how Reilly and I don't have a day that we don't laugh at her together. Her smile melts my heart every time I see it. She blew us away this weekend and stood in the middle of the living room for about 6-7 seconds and has continued to stand at least once a day since. Again, I wonder if we are going to have an early walker?


3 comments:

  1. I love your blog, she is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! (I too am obsessed with reading blogs, but am so bad at updating mine!)
    I have been curious how the sleep boot camp went. We did this with Jennings a couple of months ago, and it was the hardest and best thing we have done. Definitely rough for a few nights, but worth every tear (ummm... mine mostly) in the end. So glad it was successful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved seeing Sidney Kate in Nanny's sink. My grandbabies have always had their baths in my kitchen sink---until their butts got to big to fit in it. Can't believe SK is standing like that. She definitely could be an early walker.
    Lovin the blog and you, miss addie.---nin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crinkled little nose....she is absolutely adorable....but I am prejudiced.

    ReplyDelete