Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Catching Up

I can't believe how behind I am on blogging! These past few days Sidney Kate has been crawling super fast, like to the point she immediately leaves the room I left her in so most the day I am am chasing after her and watching what is in her mouth because anything she finds on the floor automatically goes in her mouth. I can't even imagine what it is going to be like when she starts walking, I think I am in for it. Here are some pictures from the past few days. Also I am now challenging myself to blog at least every other day if not everyday. SK is learning so many new things at this point and I want to be able to share everything with yall. She is now standing up all the time on her own in the middle of the room and it is so fun because she starts waving her arms in the air because she is so proud of herself and of course I start clapping and screaming every time she does it.

More to come on this but as of Monday I am going to start doing low carbs and working out. Summer will be here before we know it and Reilly and I want SK to be a water baby and hope to go to the lake a lot this summer so that means I will have to get in a bathing suit. Eek!!



She loves to sit with her daddy and watch TV!



Seriously, is there anything cuter!! I know, I am so biased but I just can't get enough of this darling girl. Also below, on Friday it was so pretty outside so I took her to the part and put her in the swing for the first time and she loved it! She was laughing and smiling when I would start pushing her. I think she looks hilarious with her little legs just hanging there. I can't wait for the weather to warm out and be able to outside activities with her.






No comments:

Post a Comment